Monday 25 March 2013

What halo game should I start playing before I get Halo 4?

I have not played halo for a long time since Halo 1 , 2 , 3.
Now before I start playing Halo 4 , I like to get geared up before I start the new halo.
I checked the latest halo and heard that halo reach wasn't really a halo game at all, I have looked at the gameplay and seems too fast paced kinda messy style to me.
Also heard Good/Bad mixed reviews about it.
So would you recommend me just playing halo 3 first if I have not played for a long time?

What is a VPN?


VPN is (Virtual Private Network) were first used by companies to enable their employees to securely access internal systems such as email remotely (e.g. from home or while on business trips). Today they are increasingly being used for personal use by individuals to protect their privacy while online in public places (e.g. when using the wi-fi connection in a cafe) or in a country where the internet is censored / blocked (e.g. China, Saudi Arabia…).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home